As a kid, I always looked forward to the fresh slate ushered in by a new school year. Amidst the excitement of newly sharpened pencils, unopened packages of supplies and a few key wardrobe additions, like many kids I took my seat on the first day of class looking at the blackboard genuinely eager to learn and ready to make straight A’s. That confidence that so many kids exude at the start of the school year is undoubtedly a result of preparation, the promise of a new beginning, and my favorite element naturally—style. CONTINUE READING
Welcome to F.Y.EYE, the official blog of Pearle Vision®. We’re lucky to have a whole bunch of smart, passionate people doing incredible things in areas like eye health, eyewear fashion, charitable giving and other interesting topics. We’ll use this blog to share some of the amazing work going on around here.
Of course, what makes this blog really exciting is you — so please, join the conversation!
> Posting Guidelines
03/21/2013 · 5 Comments
01/29/2013 · 8 Comments
12/17/2012 · 2 Comments
10/11/2012 · 3 Comments
10/08/2012 · 1 Comment
- Randy: Repair broken eyeglass metal, plastic frames from Eyeglassdirect.com. ...
- eyesight: I really wanted to construct a small comment in order to thank you for...
- Arnette: My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I ...
- ナイキ シュプリーム: clarks supreme...
- 注目 バレエ: Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this articl...