Back in April, I put the style spotlight on frames in rainy blue and aqua hues, drawing inspiration from the seasonal weather conditions—aka, April Showers. What do April Showers bring? Yes indeed, they bring May Flowers! While the pattern isn’t the most groundbreaking concept, it’s certainly rooting its fashionable flare on many of Pearle Vision’s frames this season. So we’ve come full circle from April to May, and once again, I’m letting my surroundings influence my spec style choices—and right now I’m putting the petal to the metal with flower print and blossom embellished frames. CONTINUE READING
Welcome to F.Y.EYE, the official blog of Pearle Vision®. We’re lucky to have a whole bunch of smart, passionate people doing incredible things in areas like eye health, eyewear fashion, charitable giving and other interesting topics. We’ll use this blog to share some of the amazing work going on around here.
Of course, what makes this blog really exciting is you — so please, join the conversation!
> Posting Guidelines
03/21/2013 · 2 Comments
01/29/2013 · 4 Comments
12/17/2012 · 2 Comments
10/11/2012 · 2 Comments
10/08/2012 · 1 Comment
- An seo software evolution: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful sites o...
- rc hobbies now: Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! V...
- BAMF Cartersville, GA: Incorrect contact eye exam. Contacts last 6mths were .50 in the left ...
- jbh: A Pearle Vision tech said he could make 3d prescription glasses easily...
- circle lenses: Tears are our body’s release valve for stress, sadness, grief, anxiety...