The sunny, blossoming nature of spring is often interrupted by the month of April, with forecasts dominated by partly cloudy and rainy day reports. As the saying goes, April showers bring May flowers, so the higher chance of precipitation this month is really actually a good thing! Inspired by the water droplets drizzling all around, I thought it was an appropriate opportunity to shine the style spotlight on blue and aqua colored frames. In my choice blue-ribbon winning styles featured here, you’ll be styling in the rain! CONTINUE READING
Welcome to F.Y.EYE, the official blog of Pearle Vision®. We’re lucky to have a whole bunch of smart, passionate people doing incredible things in areas like eye health, eyewear fashion, charitable giving and other interesting topics. We’ll use this blog to share some of the amazing work going on around here.
Of course, what makes this blog really exciting is you — so please, join the conversation!
> Posting Guidelines
03/21/2013 · 2 Comments
01/29/2013 · 4 Comments
12/17/2012 · 2 Comments
10/11/2012 · 2 Comments
10/08/2012 · 1 Comment
- Nike Free Run 2: Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if y...
- Lisa searching for better contacts: Thanks for sharing. I've been having a lot of problems with my eyes la...
- http://www.readingwithtequila.com/: Fastidious answer back in return of this issue with real arguments and...
- Commander Cody: Great information! The glasses all looked good too, thanks for writin...
- Jackie: I can not wear pollycarbonate lens. I am wanting to upgrade my glasse...