It may initially seem a contradictory pairing, music and eyewear. After all, music is hugely an auditory medium. When you think of music, it’s almost immediately associated with, well, the sound of music, its emission, and the receiving point: your ears. The reverberation of an opera singer’s voice echoing in a concert hall, amplifiers pumping the sound-waves of songs to audiences, headphones making the transmission of music a private exchange directly to your ears, and knobs on a radio adjusting the volume—these all make the argument that music is, as the saying goes, ‘music to my ears’. But I digress: today we ignore the ears altogether and focus on the eyes. More specifically, the eyes of iconic musicians who have created a strong link between the music they create and the eyewear that defines them. CONTINUE READING
Welcome to F.Y.EYE, the official blog of Pearle Vision®. We’re lucky to have a whole bunch of smart, passionate people doing incredible things in areas like eye health, eyewear fashion, charitable giving and other interesting topics. We’ll use this blog to share some of the amazing work going on around here.
Of course, what makes this blog really exciting is you — so please, join the conversation!
> Posting Guidelines
03/21/2013 · 2 Comments
01/29/2013 · 4 Comments
12/17/2012 · 2 Comments
10/11/2012 · 2 Comments
10/08/2012 · 1 Comment
- ralph lauren outlet coupon: Since the admin of this web page is working, no uncertainty very short...
- cheap ralph lauren polo shirts: Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check ...
- prada diaper bag: your skills pop nearly every devices...
- An seo software evolution: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful sites o...
- rc hobbies now: Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! V...