Unlike the toys your kids play with, contact lenses are not accompanied with an “Ages 8 and Up” proclamation. In fact, contact lenses aren’t an issue of age at all! Many parents question when their kids can start wearing contacts, but the answer is different for every child—rather, all people regardless of their age. Children of all ages, even some infants and toddlers, can wear contacts. CONTINUE READING
Welcome to F.Y.EYE, the official blog of Pearle Vision®. We’re lucky to have a whole bunch of smart, passionate people doing incredible things in areas like eye health, eyewear fashion, charitable giving and other interesting topics. We’ll use this blog to share some of the amazing work going on around here.
Of course, what makes this blog really exciting is you — so please, join the conversation!
> Posting Guidelines
03/21/2013 · 2 Comments
01/29/2013 · 4 Comments
12/17/2012 · 2 Comments
10/11/2012 · 2 Comments
10/08/2012 · 1 Comment
- prada diaper bag: your skills pop nearly every devices...
- An seo software evolution: You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful sites o...
- rc hobbies now: Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! V...
- BAMF Cartersville, GA: Incorrect contact eye exam. Contacts last 6mths were .50 in the left ...
- jbh: A Pearle Vision tech said he could make 3d prescription glasses easily...